Sunday, November 28, 2010

RECRUIT PROMOTION!!!

Good morning from the cold and snowy Northwest. We have had snow falling for the last three days. We have well over a foot and it kind of makes it tough for driving when the streets and alleys aren't plowed. I am so fortunate, because my step son lives with us and he takes care of all the walks and alley so all of the neighbors and myself can get out of our garages.

Have any of you worked on getting recruits with this new promotion? I sent out an email to every one of my customers and I have had five or six who are interested, but two who have actually signed up. I have two more who said they would sign up on Monday. That just makes me so happy. My very first downline is trying to build her business and she still has $1,500 to go before she makes Supervisor. Once she does that, then I can move up to Manager. I urge all of you to talk to your customers about signing up. They can't get a better deal than this. I told all of my customers, they had nothing to lose. They could sign up, be a hobby demonstrator, or turn it into a business, or do absolutely nothing with it. No matter what, they were getting over $300 worth of product for $87.50. So far the two I have do want to do something with their business. What better way to earn extra money than to have recruits who are selling as well.

Have a terrific day, no matter what the weather is.

Blessings,

Sandy Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment