Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How long has it been

Oh my goodness. I haven't posted in so long. Life just got in the way. I have three card classes a month now, one hostess of the month group that is growing, am signing up three new demonstrators and the icing on this cake is my husband has been in the hospital for the last 19 days. He just got out this morning. I have been going to visit him twice a day for the last 19 days, going to work full time and putting together cards for my card classes. Oh yeah, I did a Christmas card stamp camp that went over so well, the ladies want me to put one together in the spring.

I would love to post some photos of the Christmas card stamp camp cards my ladies made, but need to take pictures first. Maybe in my next post, I can do that.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate that. I hope all of you have a very Happy Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for.

Blessings,

Sandy Hill, Senior Supervisor
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
www.sandyhill.stampinup.net
509-999-3552

No comments:

Post a Comment