Sunday, September 19, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy



It has been so long since I have posted. I don't know where the time went. I have two card classses a month that I prepare for. I also had three workshops in August and out of those, I got a group of ladies to sign up for a Hostess of the Month group. So now I have two Hostess of the month groups in October.

Then my upline has a booth at the fair exclusively, and she allowed her downline some blocks of time to come in and show their cards and offer classes etc. I spent two different blocks of time at the fair and wound up with 29 prospects and two of them are interested in becoming demonstrators. Does that make me happy???? Absolutely thrilling. I have had to add one more card class to my already existing classes. Oh yeah, I forgot to say, I work full time. Now I think I know where the time is going. But I am so excited to offer another class and hostess of the month group.

Here are some of the cards for my card classes. The ladies get to make six cards, get six envelopes and have pizza all for $20.00. So if any of you are in the Spokane, WA area and would like an evening of fun, please contact me through my Stampin Up website, or my email or this blog. I would love to have you come join me.


I am so lame when it comes to loading pictures on my blog. Here are three
cards we will be doing at my next card class. Hope you enjoy. I am having a problem moving my halloween picture up next to my other cards. Oh well, enough for now. Have a terrific week and I hope this finds all of you healthy and happy!!
Blessings,
Sandy



13 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy! Your blog is looking great! I'm so glad to see you posting! These cards are beautiful!
    Thank you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site listed below and RE-follow me, please? You may have to copy and paste the link. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.OneCraftyMommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so pretty! I saw your badge that says "Please bless my online friends" and it made me think of another one..."Dear Lord, if you can't make me skinny, please make my friends fat!" Following from SC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love your pizza and workshop idea! Love your blog & will be back!

    Suzie :)
    (new Stampin' Connection follower)
    http://papercraftlady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy -
    I am following from Stampin Connection. You signed up for mine awhile back and I am returning the favor. Great blog you have! Happy Stamping!

    Laura

    www.lovesrubberstamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards especially the haunted house. I am now a follower from SC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute projects. Congrats on the new club. I'm following you from SC now.

    Terry #250
    http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your house of haunts card! new follower from SC

    Juliet
    http://julietscrazyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just LOOOOVE that hallowe'en card... and a couple posts back, the card with the because i care set and the early espresso - too cute.

    i'm a new follower from sc too. :)

    dinnae
    http://www.nutz4stamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your blog and following you! Great project ideas! Bev www.stampingwithbev.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    new follower from SC...
    Marcia
    stampinwithmarcia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do sound busy! Thanks god you have time to stamp. I like your projects you have posted. I'm following you...#276 from SC.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty cards! Look forward to your future postings! #271 following from Stampin Connection.
    www.turtlecreations-papercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blog. I am following you via Stampin' Connection.
    www.gloriasgreetings.blogspot.com
    Hugs,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete