Saturday, August 14, 2010

What a beautiful day


Good morning friends and fellow stampers. I hope your day is as beautiful as mine. Do any of you ever have so much to do that your mind just goes in circles? Well, mine is like that daily. I have in my mind what I am going to stamp or try and create, then I will go to someone blog and see something there that I absolutely have to make, so that is in my mind, then I go to another blog and oh boy, there is something totally different, but just as nice and now I have to try that also. Well, that happens to me all the time. Today, though I was looking through the Stampin Connection cards (all samples) and I came across a card I really liked for a Christmas card. Well, I have to tell you, the poster put her blog address on and I immediately went to it. She is doing a Christmas card class with a homemade box to put them in. For the tutorial, it was like $5.00 so I am thinking, I want to do this. Yep I bought her tutorial and I just finished making the box and one of the cards. Friends and stampers, if you haven't already, you need to go to Angela McKay's blog: http://northshorestamper.com/. I guarantee you, you won't be disappointed. So I am attaching a picture of the box I made and one of my cards. I hope you enjoy. And Angela, if you see this post, thank you for the inspiration. I love it.




I hope this finds all of you healthy and well.

Blessings,

Sandy Hill


6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the link Sandy! I love your box in that DSP!
    Ange
    www.northshorestamper.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the boxes! i think i can do that in some of my scrap DSP! :)
    thanks for the idea.
    http://theoutcrop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Box! I am also a newbie to the blog thing...looks like you have a great start there!
    Blessings,
    Sandra :)
    mycraftingcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy oh boy, can I totally relate to this! So many great ideas, so little time!!! I found you through SC and am now a follower. Please follow me, too! http://www.heartsdelightcards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela has a great site and makes a lot of awesome projects. And so do you! I'm following you from SC and now I hope you'll follow me too!

    http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute projects!!! Now following from SC!!!

    ReplyDelete