Friday, August 20, 2010

Time for Hostess of the Month

Where the heck does time go? It seems like I just did hostess of the month and here it is the middle of August and time for my group to meet again. Last month I think I was more prepared than I am right now. My ladies make four cards, but this month I am going to have them make color charts. I printed out the charts from the Stampin Up Demonstrator website, cut all the pieces of card stock, packed up the ink pads and markers and now I am ready to go. Actually, I have two cards they will all make along with the color charts. I thought these charts would be nice for anyone who loves color and this will help them decide if they even like the new colors that have been added this year.

One of the cards they are going to make is using the Simply Sent Kit. Wow, I made one of the cards and that was so easy. That actually will make a good demo card at a workshop, especially for those intimidated by stamping. I love the little pink flowers. They just dress up the card and give it a touch of elegance.

Well fellow stampers, I need to come up with another idea for one more card. I have an idea, but when I put it to the cardstock, it just didn't look right. So back to the drawing board. Until next time, happy stamping and stay well and healthy.

Blessings,

Sandy Hill

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog. I am now following you too. I can't wait to see all your fun projects.

    Have a great day.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you from SC. Visit my blog www.simplysaidwithkaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now following you from the SC forum.

    www.stampingwithlulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to let you know that I'm now following you from SC.

    You can follow me at queenbeascraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete