Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's Been a Week and I am Still Tired

It has been a week since I got home from convention and I am still tired. I cannot believe just how wiped out I am, BUT, I wouldn't trade convention for anything. There was so much to learn and do and I am already planning on going next year.

My son from Eugene, Oregon came over this weekend, so I didn't get a lot done. I haven't seen him since he got home from Iraq, so it was very nice to just visit with him. And, it was so cool, because he wanted to see my craft room and how I made cards etc. Maybe I can recruit him, what do you think?

I am posting a couple more pictures from convention. These are my friends Sue and Jennifer from Texas. It was so great getting to see them and visit for a little bit.


I have a card class coming up in one week and I haven't even started to prepare for it and I have 15 coming to my first class and 13 to my second class. Guess I should get started pretty quick before I find myself up a creek.
Well, fellow crafters and bloggers, I hope this finds you all well and healthy. Have a terrific week. And hopefully I will get the hang of this blogging stuff.
Blessings,
Sandy Hill, Senior Supervisor
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
sandyh218@hotmail.com
509-999-3552



5 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy its nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have yet to attend any convention, but looks like fun! Thanks for adding my blog to your follow list - love your blog layout -it's just like mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new at all of it (one year) no coventions yet and very new at blogging too. the convention photos look like everyone had a blast. So glad you had a nice to visit with your son, nothing's better than that.
    Many thanks for the nice comments too.
    (http://dianeoliver.blogspot.com at Rubber 'n Rafters)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your cards are beautiful! And, we have a mutual friend. I met Sue at Convention - what a sweetie! I didn't get her contact info though. Does she has a blog that you can point me to? Happy to be following you, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I Sure know what you mean. Convention is an AMAZING experience! Just wanted to let you know I'm following you from SC. Very cute projects here-- so glad I stopped by!
    JILL HILLIARD

    http://jill031070.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete