Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Casing I Will Go

I am still trying to get the hang of this blogging thing. I wish I was talented enough to blog on a daily basis, but then I don't really have time. I work full time outside the home and really can't work on my blog at the office. Also, anyone who really knows me, knows I don't have any talent whatsoever. I am a stalker, caser whatever you want to call me. I do try to change up my cards a little so they aren't identical to the original poster, but it was never my idea. I have a card class coming up in three days and I have five cards designed and everything cut and ready to go. But I still have a sixth card I need to work on. Thank goodness there are so many wonderful, talented ladies and men out there who are great designers. Without you, I would be up a creek.


For the past couple of days I have been working on a couple of cards for next months class. But I think I will only post one of the cards that we will be doing at my card class this week. And next month you can see my halloween cards that we will be making. This card I would like to give Sharri Coates the credit. I kept this simple, but added the new Chantilly crochet trim on top of the Early Espresso 5/8" grosgrain ribbon.


I hope you all have a wonderful week and that you will be blessed beyond measure and I hope this finds you all healthy and safe.

Blessings,


Sandy

7 comments:

  1. Sandy, this is really pretty! I'm glad you had a fun time at convention! I couldn't go this year, boo hoo. Your blog looks great and you're doing very well at learning the ropes! Good job!

    chanda stehlik
    www.bellevuestampingclub.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I just received my crochet trim
    and can't wait to use it!
    I'm following you from SC. I hope you'll join me too!
    www.crafthavenretreats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m following you from SC and I can’t wait to check back to see your creations!
    http://faithhopeandlovedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I found you through SC. My blog is www.pattycreates.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you from SC, great card!

    http://andreahook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifull card, greta job with sponging. Following from SC.

    ReplyDelete