Saturday, July 17, 2010

I'm Back

The last two weeks have been really crazy. I haven't been able to post. I injured my back on or about July 2. On July 4th, I was in excruciating pain and after about fifteen hours, had my husband call 911. I was taken to the hospital and put on pain meds and muscle relaxers. After lots of meds, and x-rays, I was released to go home five hours later. This is not a good time for anything like this to happen. I am going to convention even if I have to be carried on the plane. I am feeling much better, and taking it easy so I make sure I don't miss convention.

I would love to show you a couple of my general card swaps, but unfortunately, I am not the brightest star in the sky and don't know how to upload them here to my blog. When I get that figured out, then I will have plenty of pictures to show.

I hope this finds all of you in good health. Have a terrific weekend, and if you are going to convention, maybe somehow we will run into each other.

Blessings,

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment