Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Convention Bound





Well, today is finally here and my upline, downline, two sidelines and myself will be heading out to convention. I am really pumped up about going. I have, over this past year started my SU business and it is going pretty well, but I have never had a workshop. That's pretty much what it is all about. I hope to get plenty of tips on having workshops and how to make the most of them.

I am adding pictures of my swap cards, and a 6 x 6 recipe card for a swap that I am in. I am very excited about all the swaps. This just gives me all the more reason to want to hold workshops.



I hope this finds all of you well and healthy.

Blessings,

Sandy

6 comments:

  1. Sandy, your cards are gorgeous! I love all of the vibrant colors and pretty designs! I also love how you made a bird out of the button! What a great idea! Have fun at convention!

    chanda stehlik
    www.bellevuestampingclub.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I have time to leave a message, I am going back through all the blogs that I am following through SC, to wish you well. Thank you for sharing. God Bless.

    Diana
    http://b4ustamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! BEAUTIFUL! The cards are all lovely! Thanks for sharing your creative ideas and your projects. I am following you now!
    Heather Howe
    www.stampingknowhowe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy, thank you for visiting my blog and signing up to follow. I'm already a follower of your blog. I love the swaps you made for convention, my favourite is the card with the Charming stamp set. I heard convention was fabulous this year, I wish I could have gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! I'm following you...
    Amy
    http://amysstampincreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm following you from SC! my blog is http://stampcravings.blogspot.com
    thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete