Sunday, June 27, 2010

What a weekend

I have been very busy getting ready for my "Retired Stampin Up Stamp Set" yard sale. Myself and two other demonstrators set everything up in my yard for a one day sale. I didn't realize how many stamp sets and card stock one person can accumulate. WOW!! We did quite well, but still had a lot left over. My upline has been with SU for ten years and the other demonstrator for five years. I have been a demo for one year, so my retired product wasn't nearly as much, but I still had a very successful day. I meant to take pictures to post here, but totally forgot.

I will be taking the rest of my retired stamp sets to my card classes in July. I am offering any of the participants that if they purchase $100 out of the new catalog, they will get a new catalog and one of my retired sets free.

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog. One of these days, I will actually post some of my cards.

6 comments:

  1. Sandy, I am really looking forward to seeing your ideas. I need all the inspiration I can get. I don't have a blog of my own, but I do go to a lot of them for info on techniques, etc. Even though I didn't make it to GS, my loss, one of my friends told me she spent more than she intended. Hope you have a blessed day...Neetz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. Hope you had a great yard sale and that you don't have much left! ;) Your links are working for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag you're it...following your blog now...here is mine:

    www.littleinkontheprairie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sandy! I just started following.
    www.stampinsentiments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. following your blog now...come and check out my blog and become a follower too...

    www.yoyostamping.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just now getting around to making comments on the blogs I am now following through Stampin' Connection. If you are not following me already, I invite you to my blog at http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com

    I can't wait to see your creations! Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete